Sidebar "All Pages and Posts" setting not displaying all available pages/posts

When attempting to update sidebars, the “All Pages and Posts” setting isn’t loading all the available pages/posts. For me it stops around the letter “I”. All pages/posts beyond that don’t load and aren’t available to select.

My initial guess is that it’s not happy with how many pages/posts there are to choose from.

Hi,

Try to increase the following

upload_max_filesize = 128M
post_max_size = 128M
max_execution_time = 300
php_memory_limit = 512M

You may contac your host to do it for you or you can try doing it yourself using the guide below

Thanks

I’ve been told that the following are the max limits on the available settings:

max_input_vars 5000
memory_limit 2048M
upload_max_filesize 200M
post_max_size 200M
max_execution_time 60s

Via .htaccess, I’ve updated all but the max execution time and I’m still unable to access any additional pages/posts.

On a staging site, all plugins have deactivated. However, the issue still persists.

Hello Kevin,

Thanks for updating the thread.

In that regards, please share website login details in secure not for us to take a closer look.

It is very common to need to share sensitive information with our staff such as login or FTP information. In order to keep this private, be sure to use the Secure Note button that you will find at the bottom of each reply.

Thanks.

Hi @andelaproducts,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please add this code to your child theme’s functions.php to increase the limit

add_filter( 'cs_query_limit', 'post_list_limit_increase'); 
function post_list_limit_increase ($current_limit) {
return 99999;
}

I just found it within the core code where the listing is displayed. Please check this for child theme installation https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-how-to-setup-child-themes/57

Thanks!

Thanks, that snippet did the trick.

Not sure what you’re referring to with the child theme. To the best of my knowledge, it’s setup correctly.

Glad it’s working, I couldn’t verify if it’s active so I thought of providing the instruction :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.