Side Bar Error

When I click ‘add side bar’ in wp admin I get these errors:
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /var/sites/v/vancouverwithlove.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/custom-sidebars.php on line 416

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/v/vancouverwithlove.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/custom-sidebars.php:416) in /var/sites/v/vancouverwithlove.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/sites/v/vancouverwithlove.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/custom-sidebars.php:416) in /var/sites/v/vancouverwithlove.com/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

Please help

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

Thank you for writing in, this is just a PHP notice and warning messages. To resolve this, please disable the debug mode. You can do this by opening wp-config.php file and adding
define( 'WP_DEBUG', false ); before the line /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

e.g.

When you revisit the page, you should no longer see the notice.

More details about WP_DEBUG
How to Edit wp-config.php File in WordPress

Cheers!

Hi Friech

Thank you for the speedy response, unfortunatly that was already in my wp-admin.php file:

define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false );
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Any other Ideas?

Hello @vancouverwithlove,

Please be advised that we have released X 6.5.6 and Cornerstone 3.5.5. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If still the issue exists, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look and fix the issue? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

• FTP Hostname
  • FTP Username
  • FTP Password

Thank you.

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

Did you able to resolve this? if not, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Hi

Sorry for the late response, I could not solve this

Details below:

I also have 2 factor authentication. Let me know if I need to disable

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

Thank you for the credentials, but I was not able to login because of the 2-factor authentication. However, I see you have an incompatible version of X and Cornerstone (x-v6.5.5 cornerstone-v4.0.1 potentially this is the culprit of the errors). Please update both to the latest version, currently that is X 7.0.2 and Cornerstone 4.0.2.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!

I have updated cornerstone and theme x and still have the same errors

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

When you said add side bar, is this where you went Appearance > Sidebars ?

Is this where you tried to add a sidebar?

If yes, it worked ok in my end. I was able to add that “X Test” sidebar. Can you try and test if the issue is still there? Thanks

It looks like it is working now!

Thanks for your help.

Glad to hear!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.