URL: https://southtexasfcu.com
Product: X Theme
Notes: Client site for a local credit union. Used Slider Revolution and ConvertPlug.
Great work Ashley. Your portfolio is impressive too. Great design!
Ah, thanks so much for the kind words! Really appreciate it! Your site is great, too! Love your work on the Slider Revolution. Super slick.
Hi Guys,
I will post several posts in a row, with few sites done with X Theme. 
URL: http://www.outwardboundcroatia.com/en/
Product: X
This site was made for Outward Bound International, Croatia. It was my first site made with X, and the reason why all following sites were made with it.

URL: https://gugulet.hu
Product: Pro
Notes: A vanity site. Used to be X Theme, but I decided to overhaul it and upgrade (sidegrade?) to Pro. So many options, I almost went crazy. Long time theme.co client, very happy with my choice four years ago.
A site made for Branka Valcic, an author of the book “The Lady Of The Sea”.
URL: http://www.brankavalcic.com/
Product: X

A site made for the first Croatian Fresh Gluten-Free bakery, that is available in the entire country.
The goal of this website was to dominate in the local Gluten-Free niche SEO. It drastically increased the sales county-wide, especially with tourists, who were the primary target.
URL: http://www.mojemalozlato.com/
Product: X

This site was made for the first Croatian Credit intermediary agency.
SEO and optimization is everything about this site, and X is a perfect companion. It outranks national Banks and other financial institutions with considerably larger margeting budgets, proving X is fantastic for SEO.
URL: https://www.progreso.hr/
Product: X

A site made for Dentagra, a company that provides the best Dental Clinics CRM software in Croatia, and also is a representative for top quality dental equipment.
URL: http://www.dentagra.hr/
Product: X

This website is made for one of the coolest Croatian Opticians, with 30+ years of traditions.
(Note that at the time of publishing this post, homepage is under an A/B test, so you may see different looking page than on the screenshot).
URL: www.optika-kobacic.hr/
Product: X

Just my agency website. No time to work on it whatsoever. 
URL: http://www.wpusability.com/
Product: X

A site made for Croatian Government Agency, The Plitvice Lakes Tourist Board.
Plitvice Lakes National Park are UNESCO protected World Heritages, and one of the world’s wonders. I was very honored to be entrusted the presentation of this beauty to the world. 
The site was quietly live for some time, and at the time of posting this, it is under beta testing, so you may run into some glitches.
URL: https://www.discoverplitvice.com/
Product: X

URL: http://www.qmk.com.au/
Product: Pro
This is an informational site designed to get prospects to contact us or send a request for a quote. we have over 2000 items loaded and are using a range of plugins:
WooCommerce Product Sort and Display PRO, WooCommerce Predictive Search PRO and WooCommerce Quotes and Orders all by a3rev Software.
Gravity Forms, X-Content Dock, Download Monitor, Envira Gallery, Sumo, Slider Revolution.
There are a few others as well but these are the main ones.
I would love any comments on how to possibly speed it up a bit as i think it is a bit slow - I did have W3 Cache installed but removed it when upgrading and loading new products - should i get this running again or are there better solutions?
Many thanks!
Charles
Nice site, I love the design.
I’ve had some issues with Slider Revolution slowing down sites before. I haven’t used it in a while. However I’ve had a performance on a website for a realtor I did last Feb. I ended up using Soliloquy since what they wanted was relatively simple.
Wish I could be more help, great site though.
URL: https://goestomarket.com/
Product: Pro
Notes: I know more about online marketing than web design. This is my attempt at pairing these two into one project.
URL: www.mustardseedtinyhomes.com
Product: X
Notes: Site I designed and built for a tiny homes builder in Atlanta, GA.
Plugins used: Slider Rev, Essential Grid, Email Forms, Contact Form 7
Started with the Renew stack, with extensive CSS customization.
URL: https://albfresh.me
Product: Pro
Notes: New site for a fresh rapper out of New Orleans. He needed a site to start promoting his music and shows.
I went with a bold color scheme and large imagery to help convey his style, while still trying to keep it clean and sharp.
URL: https://gunstocarry.com/
Product: X
Current plugins include: Google Analytics, Contact Form 7, yoast, w3 total cache, updraftplus, redirection, really simple ssl, interactive map, custom 404, broken link checker, akismet anti spam, bring back short link.
First site I have developed. Only for the USA market as it deals with handguns. Currently running very slow so think I may have too many plugins installed. I hope this is the first of many sites but finding it difficult to rank being new.
@waynepatt58 I really like the dropdown menu you have for State Gun Laws. Super simple to find each state.
The “k” for Kansas is lowercase. Easy fix 
URL: resistaverageacademy.com
Product: X
Notes: Client was looking for a site to primarily showcase his podcast as well as additional content and courses that he offers.
Key Plugins Used:
- Gravity Forms
- Essential Grid
- ConvertPlug
- X-Typekit
- Superfly Menu
- Smart Podcast Player