Show different layouts

Hello!

Is there a way to present different options of stack in the same page? This question is oriented to show to a client more than one option of the page layout, just as you show on the examples of the demos, for example, you show the Renew stack in 10 demos, demo 1 has the menu at the top with a stacked logo, demo 2 has the same menu at the top but with an inline logo, demo 5 has the menu bar at the left of the page… and so on.

This is not intended to do on a production site, but on a staging one it would be great to see a live demo of the different options that X can offer!

Can I do something like that? How can it be done?

Thanks!

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to have all global option choices at the same time. You will need a separate installation for each.

We already did our best to show different options settings in our demos. But this is not possible to do in one installation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi

I understand, knowing this, is it possible just to put 2 different menu styles? I mean, in one page with stacked logo and another with an inline logo? with the same stack of course, lets say Renew

Thanks for the reply!

Hi there,

It’s doable with Pro theme, you can create multiple headers and assign them to their respective pages. You can create from header templates too which can give you a starting point.

Thanks!

Hi

Thank you for the reply, I do have the Pro version, and that idea cross my mind, but is it possible to do the headers and export them so it can be used on the standard version of X Theme? If this can be done, how can I do it?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Unfortunately, that is not possible as the X|Theme does not have the Header and Footer builder.

If you need to showcase a different header then a screenshot or screen-cast should be fine, else you need to hire a developer to develop an interactive header for you.

Thank you for understand.