Shortcode Generator in X Pro?

I have Pro and I’m looking to create a section or column into a shortcode so I can throw the shortcode inside of the content of the accordion dropdown.

Can X generate shortcodes for sections/columns content or do I need a plugin for that? If the latter, which plugin do you recommend?

cheers.

Hey Shane,

You can use the Global Block feature as a shortcode generator. For more details about Global Blocks, please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/global-blocks/24723

Hope that helps.

Ah cool that works great thank you!

One thing though is when I create the block, the Accordion’s text content within the block is bigger when displayed than it is if it wasn’t in the shortcode…Are you aware of that?

Cheers.

Hello Shane,

The font size of the contents of the global block will change especially if you use rem or em. For example, you have a text element with a font size of 1.2em and then you inserted the global block inside it that also have a different font size. The font size of the container affects the font size of the global block. You must make sure that they are the same so that you will get the same font size.

Hope this explains it briefly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.