Short Codes appear in the Posts Extracts

I feel such instability …

I build with Cornerstone, and Yoast SEO doesn’t read the information well. Lies to return the results (Keyword and Readability).

And now the short codes appear in the extracts in the category “PROJECTS” and I have only built with Cornerstone.

I lose work time with so many mistakes, every day 3 new problems.

If you can help me …

https://www.angelicamonge.com/projects/

Is it possible that the error comes from adding Classic Cornerstone elements?
If I buy it, will all these errors disappear and will there be a compatible gallery?

:wilted_flower::honeybee:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I went ahead and resolved the issue. To save you time, I have installed a child theme for you and added this custom function in your child theme’s functions.php file

// Auto Excerpt for Cornerstone posts
// =============================================================================
function add_excerpt_read_more_link($output) {
    global $post;

if( is_a( $post, 'WP_Post' ) && ( has_shortcode( $post->post_content, 'x_section') || has_shortcode( $post->post_content, 'cs_section') ) ) {
      return $output;
    }
}
add_filter( 'the_excerpt', 'add_excerpt_read_more_link', 99 );
// =============================================================================

If you need anything else we can help you with, don’t hesitate to open another thread.

1 Like

What is a child theme? have you reinstalled X-Theme?
Thank you very much @RueNel

Happy weekend :wilted_flower::honeybee:

Hi there,

You can find some more information about the child theme here:

Hope this helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.