Shopping cart dropdown doesn't scroll

If there are too many items in the cart the shopping cart dropdown doesn’t scroll and gets cut off.

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us more detailed information regarding the issue and if possible a link to your website to see the problem live? Kindly get back to us with the information below:

• Which product you use Pro or X?
  • Are you using the latest version? If not kindly update the theme to latest version.
  • Which Browser and Operating system you check your Shopping Cart in?
  • Which version of Woocomemrce is in use on your website?
  • Link to your website

Thank you.

I added the details in a secure note

Hi again,

Thank you for sharing the details with us, I checked your cart in multiple browsers and it scrolls just fine with multiple items. In order to see the scrollbar you’ll need to hover in the cart box (see screenshot)

Just move the mouse cursor in the cart box and you’ll see the scrollbar. I tried it in different browsers and couldn’t replicate the issue you mentioned. Can you please let us know how to reproduce it or in which browser you’re having this issue, if you can be more specific regarding the problem, it’d help us in finding the solution.

Thanks!

Yeah I switched the cart from the dropdown to the off canvas one. The off canvas scrolls fine. Unfortunately I can’t switch it back as I’ll be losing potential sales. For now I’ll stick to using off canvas.

Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know!

I came across the same issue here - I have to avoid dropdown menus as a result!

Hey @kademcconville,

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you in advance.