Shop car page does not work

The shop car page does not work. When I add a product it does not work. It is always empty. I have modified the css of the page, but when they stopped working, I deleted it.
How can I recover this page? In case of making a backup, what are the files?

Thanks!

Hi there,

I tried checking your account but you have several licenses so I am not sure which site is in questions.

For the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I have put the lines in wp-config.php, but the problem persists.
You can try http://www.festefort.cat/tienda/
The web worked correctly with the plugins that I have for some time. The installed version is the X Pro 2.2.5

Any other solution?

Thank you.

Hi There @albking

Please check your PHP version running on your server and make sure to use PHP v5.6.x or later to avoid incompatibility issues.

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials along with your FTP credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi!
my PHP server version is 5.6.
I created an user:

Thanks a lot!

Hello There,

The given credentials is still not working for us.

By the way, in most case, the cart page does not display anything because you haven’t assigned the page as the cart page. To do that, please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Page setup tab. And then please edit your cart page and insert this cart shortcode: [woocommerce_cart]

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks!!! They works!

We are glad we were able to help, you are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.