Shifting header button in mobile

1. I canโ€™t figure out how to make my top "book nowโ€™ button in the sticky bar header shift when viewed on mobile so that itโ€™s not hidden.

2. Is there a way in PRO to customize my drop-down menu in Mobile to mimic the way the menu is on www.mobilequbes.com on mobile?

Hello @Robertsantare,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Looking at the source code of the website, it seems that you have chosen not to display the book now button on mobile devices. Under Customize > Hide During Breakpoint, please make the necessary selection to display on mobile devices.
  2. To mimic mobile menu layout of the link you have shared will require custom development. I suggest you to get in touch of a developer to assist you in this as it falls outside the scope of support we can offer. However, not exactly what you are looking for but in case you want to give a different look and feel to mobile menu then Navigation Model element is a good option.

You can learn more about Navigation Model and Hide During Breakpoint element in following posts:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.