Sharing Demo Content and Templates for X and Pro

hi there,
are there any sites which share demo content for x and/or pro?
wasn’t that the plan a long time ago - to create a community of users sharing layouts and templates?
thanks a lot! kai

Hi @iTurtle,

Thanks for reaching out.

I think there is none as of yet and we have no update that plans as of yet. It was for design cloud I think, but I’m not really sure. But it will be posted if there will be.

Thanks!

hi rad,
thanks for your quick reply.
i am quite amazed and a little bit puzzled that there is no sharing community yet!
and theme.co provides templates only for pro?
thanks again! kai

Hello Kai,

Design Cloud is only available in Pro. You can find templates in the design cloud.
You can submit your own template to the design cloud too.

Regards.

hi rue,
yes. that is what i wrote but i was wondering if there is some similar offer for x - maybe a public sharing place or a corner here in the forum. that would be really great!
thanks again. kai

Hey Kai,

Regretfully, there’s none and there is no plans of creating a template library for X. The main advantage of X currently though is the demo import. X is for someone who needs simple and quick setup while Pro is for a designer type of user. But in the future, when more designs are available in the Design Cloud, Pro would be the best option.

Thanks.

hi christian,
thanks for clarifying!
just imported icon2 with x. all media was missing, though.
i don*t really need it. just wanted you to know in case there is a problem.
also the truck demo was not available at all from within the x demo setup.
best wishes, kai

Standard demos like Icon 2 does not include the image. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56

Regarding the truck demo, it could be caused by low Max Execution Time set by the web host. For that, you’ll need to contact the host to increase the max_execution_time to 600 or more.

Thanks.

i understand now. thanks a lot christian!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.