Severe problems with IE: Images not rendered correctly

Hi, I have a customer who is running IE on his computer, so it is really important for me that the website works on IE. But the pictures are not rendered correctly as you can see on the screenshots. Is there a workaround? This really needs to be fixed urgently…Best regards Kathrin

As it should is:

As it should be:

Hey Kathrin,

Please follow the solution in this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/theme-pro-and-ie11-images/53493

Hope that helps.

Thnaks a lot, that worked…but the navigation is screwed up, too, as you see on the left of the images…

Hi @kathringuttmann,

Sorry but we can’t replicate the issue on our dev site, would you mind providing us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

I have added the credentials

Hi @kathringuttmann,

In IE, the height and width doesn’t respond well with flex layout. Like the width is changed but the height isn’t, it still follows the original height of the image. The solution is the same, change the height but instead of 100%, it must be in fixed pixel. Please add this CSS to your image’s element CSS.

@media screen and (-ms-high-contrast: active), (-ms-high-contrast: none) {  
$el  img {
height: 199px;
}
}

This will then reduce the space between the image and menu.

Thanks!

Hi, the problem is not only the space between the image and the menue, it is also that the menue itself is screwed up. The points are not aligned like they should be…

Hi @kathringuttmann,

Yes, and that should reduce the space between the image and menu. Would you mind providing the latest screenshot of what you’re currently getting from IE?

Thanks!

Hi,

this is what it should look like (it works in Chrome):

This is what it looks like in IE:

The Css doesn´t change anything…it breaks my page.

Hi, I figured it out…I had to set hte text styles to start and align left

Hey @kathringuttmann,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.