Sevenspark manual integration of Bellows menu

The instructions for adding Ubermenu (a different product which my research always refers back to) does match that for X Pro. Can some one please help with explicit direction on where to put the integration code for Bellows menu, so as to override the theme menu? (If you can help with ‘if and else’ code to avoid issues if we switch off the Bellows plugin would really appreciate it). Because I’m quite thick, can you please help insert into current php code with out pho tags. Thanks

Hi There,

Can you share in detail what you tried to achieve and your URL so we can better understand the issue.

Thanks

Hi

URL http://www.foxit.com

I want the Bellows vertical menu to replace the standard vertical, fixed left menu.

I need to insert a code into the php to replace the call of the theme menu (or at least if Bellows exists then replace the theme menu).

Thank

Ashley

Is the php file for the site menu in the frameworks/legacy/cranium/output/headers/ ?

Hi ashleybassett,

That’s the file you need to copy to your child theme directory (check this guide to know how to setup Pro child theme):
/pro/framework/legacy/cranium/headers/views/global/_nav-primary.php

Then replace this snippet:

<nav class="x-nav-wrap desktop" role="navigation">
  <?php x_output_primary_navigation(); ?>
</nav>

with this one:

<nav class="x-nav-wrap desktop" role="navigation">
  <?php 
  	if (function_exists('Bellows_Menu_Function_Name')) {
  	  Bellows_Menu_Function_Name();
  	} else {
  	  x_output_primary_navigation();
  	}
  ?>
</nav>

Make sure to replace Bellows_Menu_Function_Name with the correct name of the function.

Thanks.

1 Like

Great stuff - thanks! Perfect!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.