Setting blog color of header on Integrity Band theme

On all of my pages, except for my Blog page, the header color is consistent. On the blog page it is white. I need to figure out why it’s not behaving the same as my other pages (Home and About). Thanks in advance.

Hey @TragicWarrior,

There might be custom CSS that is setting the color of the header area of the blog page.

I tried checking your account but you have several licenses so I am not sure which is the site in question.

Would you mind providing the link to the site so that we can check it?

Thank you.

This is the domain and the page causing me problems is Blog.

http://www.bryanchrist.org/

Ty!

Hello @TragicWarrior,

Thanks for providing the link.

I have checked the site and the issue is caused by this code that is in your CSS:

.blog .x-navbar, .single .x-navbar {
    background-color: transparent;
}

The code above sets the background color of the header on the blog page and the single pages to transparent.

You may remove the code or update it to the code below if you want the transparent header background only to the single posts:

.single .x-navbar {
    background-color: transparent;
}

Hope this helps.

Thank you. I will test with this late tonight and reply with results tomorrow morning.

You’re must welcome, let us know how it goes,

Cheers!

I assumed it would be easy to locate where that bit of css is coming from and modify it so that blog is not affected but I cannot seem to find it. Where is that located in Integrity Band.

Hey @TragicWarrior,

The code is not a default CSS of the integrity stack. It is not present in X > Theme Options > CSS?

If you are still not able to find it, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Got it… and fixed! Thank you. I’m just used to the old way of doing things with the file editor.

No worries! Glad to hear it’s sorted now!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.