Setting absolute path for background image

Hello My website is www.lasvegas4us.com/wordpress and I need to set an absolute path for background image. How can I accomplish this, thanks for a detailed solution

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hey There,

Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Hello,

The link for the background image in X-theme is not stable and breaks all the time. The image goes away, even with small changes. I believe that this is due to the relative path set for the background image in the code. I want to set an absolute path for it so it doesn’t break any longer.
Wher should I go and how can set an absolute path for the background image so it no longer breaks.
I truly didn’t think that an explanation was needed the question is straightforward. Could I get an answer now, please?

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. I have check the page and noticed that the image path is already absolute.
//www.lasvegas4us.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/Background-image-of-Las-Vegas-Homes-Condos-luxury-high-rise-condos.jpg

You can check or change this by re uploading the the image in X > Launch > Options > Layout and Design > background image.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.