Serve resources from a consistent URL - Ongoing Issue

Hi there,

looking through past entries in the forum, this seems to be an ongoing issue that still has not yet been resolved.

For some reason certain revslider files are loaded twice, once with and once without query string:

Our website URL is https://www.golfasian.com/

What can be done to fix this so that the files are not loaded twice?

Thank you.

Hi Gathh,

I can confirm it is loaded twice.
Please try Include RevSlider libraries globally setting disabled in the Revolution Slider global settings. Then just add the post ID where you want it to load:

Hi Lely,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately that doesn’t fix the problem of the js files being loaded twice on the page where the slider is meant to be loading.
Please go to www.golfasian.com and take a look at the source code and search for rs6 and for revolution.tools. You’ll see that both files are loaded twice, one with and once without query string. How to fix this?
Thank you.

Hi GATHH,

I checked the page in question and I see that there are two times that the script is called but there is no query string. I searched for rs6 and revolution.tools and they do not have query string. That is why as soon as the browser loads once it will not load it again.

I suggest that you create a new page and add the Revolution Slider using the shortcode and do not use the WP Bakery Page Builder and use the standard WordPress editor and check the result.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, you are right - the query strings have disappeared. All good now.
Thanks a lot for your help.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.