Separating Login/Sign Up from the main navigation menu

Hi there! I have a site I’m building and am trying to have the Login/Sign Up menu items float to the right while the rest of the menu remains centered on the home page.

Here’s what it looks like now:

For the rest of the web site pages (about us, contact, etc.) I have the website logo in the nav bar, but still need to have the login/sign up separated and floated right.

Here’s the nav bar for every other page except for home:

Is there a way to do this? This website is similar to how far right I’d like the Login/Sign Up options. Just imagine the rest of their nav bar was centered instead of aligned left as they have it:

Hi Kay,

Thanks for writing in! This is easily doable if you have a Pro license, as it comes with header builder (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-header-and-footer-builder-introduction/103).

Since you have X theme license, you can try adding a custom CSS rule. Since you have enabled maintenance mode on your site, you need to inspect your menu items and locate the item IDs first.

Then you can use the following example CSS rule and improve it further according to your requirement.

#menu-item-55 {
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    border: 1px solid red;
}

Hope that helps.

Worked great, thanks!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.