Self Themes?

Hello Master of Support,

i have spend 45 Hours in three Days to learn your template, i found a very nice Header, Button and Footer maker, a good Themes Option, ( i missing more Option to sidebars and menu design in template option) i have found how i do section in a template and template manger. Altogether i think if a very nice Theme.

but

i dont can find first step, themes design. I wood like follow theme make,

*******************************************************************************************************
boxed       --->          *                           FixedHead              1400 Px               *
                          ***************************************************************************
                          * *************************************************************************
                          *   200 px  *                                                 *   200 px  *
                          *   Fixed   *                Blog 1000 px                     *   Fixed   *    
                          *    Left   *                                                 *   Right   *
                          *    Menu   *                                                 *  Sidebar  *  
                          *           *                                                 *           *
                          *           *                                                 *           *
                         *                        Footer                                           *

Can i make a Theme self and Import to x pro? and when yes, how can i do it?
or have i what not see in x pro and i can make with your Themes?

Big thanks for Answer

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Glad that you are enjoying our product.

The question you asked is a bit confusing. The layout you have mentioned above can be done using Pro.
You can choose your page template with left sidebar and right side content.

and to adjust the width of sidebar and content go to Theme Option -> Layout and design

I am not sure what exactly you are talking about making a theme and import to Pro. Please clarify so that we can help you.

Thanks

sorry my english if small
i have see it what you say, but dont become my layout

in my Picture in post bevor i have in worth

design in boxed with 1400 px

fixed Header (no sroll) 1400 * 150 Haeder for a Header Picture

then have under Header left a fixed left MENÜ 200 PX (no scroll) Home, Gallery, Impressum…….

then come blog Right from menu For daly post

and then come of RIGHT side “SIDBAR” fixed 200 PX for last postet, (no scroll)

and last if footer

in x pro can i do fixed head or fixed left ,i take fixed left with menu , then i take Right sidbar and left Content,

now i have left Menu fixed , then Content(blog) and Right Sidbar but the Right sidebar if not fixed and i dont have a Header and not a boxed design

thanks for answer

Hello Claudia,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Going through the ticket and the description, it seems that you are looking for a 3 column layout that’s applied globally along with blog page. Please correct me if I am wrong.

As of now it’s not possible and for that you will have to do custom development work which falls outside the scope of support we can offer.

Having said that, I can share some resources that you can take a look to get started with the customization.

https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/template-files-section/page-template-files/
https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/creating-custom-page-templates-in-wordpress/
https://www.cloudways.com/blog/creating-custom-page-template-in-wordpress/

Thanks.

ok last queston, when i make my self themes, when if finish i can use my theme with x pro?
when yes i come back when finish my themes.
sorry the link what you me give to many english to read, i understan half

but themes make gives tourial in german :slight_smile:

thanks for answer

Hi Claudia,

Yes, if you follow the guide provided correctly, your custom template should show on the page template selection option.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.