Secure support - Superfly Menu Activation issue with Pro

Hi,

I am having the same problem as above. I cannot activate Superfly because it asks for a purchase code, instead of saying “your copy of Superfly is validated with your X theme” as in the linked Extension - Superfly page.

I am using pro version 1.2.7 (my site auto-updated). When I click “install superfly” it installs superfly version 4.3.3. That said, I see that your last supported version of superfly is 4.3.2 as listed here https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

So I am guessing my issue is that I need to have the older version of Superfly for the plugin to work. But how can I obtain the older version? The Pro theme installs the newer version.

I also tried entering my name and email without entering the code, and clicking submit, but it did not result in Superfly activation.

I was asked by @Rad to create a new topic to submit my details with a secure note. I will reply to this topic initiator with a secure note with my information.

Thank you,

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Yes, I see your other post :slight_smile:

The activation of the license is not required since we’re the one that provides the updates. And active or not, it has no effect on the functionality of the menu. You forgot to activate your SuperFly Menu’s button, I went ahead and activated it and it’s working just fine.

I also turned off your site’s cache through Admin > Settings > General, it affects the changes I’m adding. Plus, don’t activate the cache if you’re still on development stage, the cache is against change. You may activate it again once your site is in the production stage.

Thanks!

Thank you so much!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.