Sections of a new page randomly disappear from time to time

I created a new page for our site, and for some reason either the first section or one of the slides on the page will randomly not load. It will usually be fine on reload, but its not always the same section and it will load fine 10x times then randomly break later. I have added some new functionality to this page that I haven’t had on others, like the ability to click a button to jump to different sections of the page, but I thought everything was done right and don’t understand why this would happen.

Appreciate any help I can get with this. The page in question is:
https://lwinkphotography.com/favorite-vendors/

Rob

Hi there,

Please install the plugin below and duplicate the page for the steps below:

1. Remove the customization you have done for the auto scroll and test the case.
  2. Remove the sections one by one and test the case to see if a section is causing the issue.
  3. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  6. Recreate the page and this time test the case one by one after each section you add.

As this is only happening on one page it must be something related to that specific page which you need to find using the steps above.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.