Sections not displaying on mobile

Hello!

I started working on this site… I made it based on one of your demos. I don’t now what I did, but several sections are not visible on mobile devices… I’ve tried several things (hiding and un-hiding based on screen size, etc…) but don’t know how to fix it :frowning: I’m assuming it’s something simple but I just can’t find it…

Also, I’m using a top bar and I made a few adjustments using CSS… how can I make the social icons on the top bar look and work the same way as in the footer? You’ll notice how the ones on the top bar look different… looks like my custom CSS is messing things up a bit.

I appreciate your help! I’m including the link on a secure note

Hello @Jacko_Pinto,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your homepage and it seem that the rows were hidden in smaller screens because you have utilized the “Hide During Breakpoints” option in the row settings. You will need to edit your homepage and disable that option in the row settings. To know more “Hide During breakpoints” option, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/hide-during-breakpoint-explained/17378

Regarding your social icons in the topbar, you will need to insert this custom css to fix it:

.x-topbar .x-social-global a {
    line-height: 54px;
    width: 54px !important;
    height: 54px !important;
    font-size: 40px !important;
}

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

Thank you very much, worked great!!

Glad that we could be of help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.