Section/row not being highlighted in cornerstone

dear support,
once in a while i see it working. but most of the times not:
selecting a section or row in cornerstone on the left side in “layout” does not highlight the respective content. so have have to keep guessing what i have selected.
any idea if this is a bug or normal?
thanks a lot! kai

Hi Kai,

We haven’t seen this happening on our installations.

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

Let us know how it goes, if that does not work, please provide your login credentials point which page that is happening and what browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thanks

thanks joao, i did this a few weeks ago when this problem appeared first. it did not help. thanks, kai

Hello @iTurtle,

Can you please confirm you are fully updated? You can refer following document to know more:

Also, please make sure your host support the configurations as recomended by community:

If it still does not helps, please share login details along with website URL in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

yes. i am fully updated. the problem is with at least 2 websites but not always. sometimes its ok. but just today it just did not go away. tonight it is ok again. for a while…

Hi there,

As this is intermittent we are not sure how to troubleshoot the case. Would you please kindly test the case if this is happening for a newly created page or not? If yes then kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass and the name of the page using the Secure Note feature of the topic to follow up.

I double checked my installation and could not recreate the issue. So I need to check the browser console when this is happening on your installation to see the possible error.

Thank you.

hi christopher, thanks for your reply. i feel like a bug hunter lately and i hope you understand that i also have to be productive once in a while. so i just can’t set up a new site and test it until it happens again. but i can tell you that i have several installations with severals hosts and see this issue once in a while with any of these sites. i have also no idea how to replicate the issue for testing purposes. right now i am working on one site a lot and experience this issue on a daily basis. it does not make working with pro easier. i give you the credentials in the secure note. thanks for understanding. kai

Hi There,

Sorry, but neither I can replicate the issue. Would you mind telling us what machine and browser you’re using so we can try to replicate the issue in those environments?

For now, try to deactivate your Security plugin and see if that resolves the issue. Also since this is only happening on your end, please deactivate all your browser’s add-ons or use the private/incognito mode of your browser and see if you still encounter the issue.

Thanks,

hi there, thanks for your reply!
the thing is it seems to be an issue connected to pro. i never experience this with other pre pro/x installations - which i refuse to update because of all the issues i am experiencing since the jump to pro/x.
as i really do not have any time right now to crosscheck with or without plugins etc. we have to leave it as it is. i will keep my old installations as long as possible and switched already to a completely different builder.
thanks again, kai

You’re welcome. Yes, you may stay for older versions for now and do testing in a staging. And we’ll continue checking to see if we can reproduce this issue on our end.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.