Section(?) Positioning

Hi there,

I’ve got my Revolution Slider working on my Home page within a section, within a text element. What I am struggling to achieve now is moving getting either the section, or the slider to align / margin 0 with the base of the top menu. How can I position my elements? I intend to have a number of sliders stacked on this page - what’s be the best way to achieve this so they are relatively positioned to each other? At the moment I seem to have about an inch gap between the menu bar and the text / slider and I did not change any default settings when adding it.

Hi @prestonz,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL where you’ve added your slider. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

www.prestonz.com

Hey @prestonz,

Please change your page template to Blank No Container | Header Footer. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/meta-options-pages/144 for more details. Also set the Top and Bottom padding of your section to 0

Thanks.

Thanks, that did it.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.