Section Padding removal for Essential Grid

Hi Again,
Can you please help me with a small problem.

Can you please help me remove the padding-left and padding-right form a section on my gallery page?

I can’t seem to figure out how to get my grid to stretch to the ends of my section on my site.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @quituck,

It’s a containing box which has 90% width, to remove the containing box then please inspect the section’s row and disable inner container.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Haha that was too easy. I should have know that. lol Thanks for your help. :slightly_smiling_face:

One more thing.

Can you please explain a cornerstone error that I get whenever I load my cornerstone editor. See image blow. It doesn’t effect how I use my site. However, I don’t like that it is there.

Please advise on how to resolve.

Thank you!

Hello @quituck,

The error displays because somewhere in the header, content or in the footer area, you may have inserted a broken HTML that resulted in an issue on the page. You must double-check all your custom HTML codes.

Would you mind which url you encounter this error? We might be able to investigate and find the culprit.

Thanks.

Yes. I encounter this error on every page even with cornerstone and I get this error when I load my customize settings.

I also have 2 new problems.

1. (Original Question) Can you please explain a cornerstone error that I get whenever I load my cornerstone editor. See image blow. It doesn’t effect how I use my site. However, I don’t like that it is there.

2. I have uploaded a custom font (CC Thingamajig) and configured in in my font manager and for some reason I can’t get it to display. Can you please look into this issue for me?

3. I’m using Woocommerce. My account page is blank. It doesn’t display my account information such as my address. Why isn’t my account default page working properly? Also, I can add items to my cart but when I go to my cart page nothing actually displays. So, I can’t check out my products. Why is that?

Please advise on how to resolve.

Thanks.

Hi @quituck,

Something is preventing the HTML tag from being closed. This is usually indicative of a fatal PHP error that halts output. We’d advise testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the persists, try switching to parent X theme and see if that resolves the issue, customization on your might be causing all of those issues.

Let us know how it goes,
Thanks,

Hi,
I figured out the plugin that is is causing this error. It’s my mega menu plugin. Do you think that is a mock error because the plugin is replacing my default Nav bar? Or is the really an error I should fix? LMK and I will reach out to the developers of the plugin.

Thanks!

Hi @quituck,

It could be the case, any feature or plugin that alters the format of HTML, breaking it, will always cause the same error. It could be not the menu itself but could be any script or CSS that it adds before and after the main HTML blocks. Which is why some plugins/elements (like revslider, essential grid, and so on) needs proper integration with the builder before it could work, and to let the builder know which script or CSS to capture to properly render it.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.