Section on the whole screen

Hi

I have set .x-container.max on max-width to 1200px. Now I want have a section there my background-color is dark gray on the whole screen wide and the content stil on 1200px wide. Se my picture!

//Andreas

Hey Andreas,

Since you are using Pro, you can add a bar for the header and footer using the builders and set the background color to the bar and the bar’s Max Content Length to 1200px.

Hope this helps.

Hi

That works fine! But when I see it in smaller screens it not looks so good. How do I fixe that?

http://ljunginterior.se

Hello Andreas,

Please enable the Wrap Children option of the container settings:

Hope this helps.

Hi

I want in tre columns in wide screen and when it comes to smaller screens I wanted in a rows. Is nah possible?

//A

Hello Andreas,

Since you want to have it in fullscreen, set you bar height into 100vh. And then you may need to create two bars. One bar is for the desktop screens and the second bar will be for smaller screens. You can show/hide the bars in the respective screen sizes by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option. To know more about it, please check this out:

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.