Section Margin/Paddings Doesn't Work in Cornerstone 2.1.7

I’ve created two sections and whatever I do to change the margins it has no effect on the page layout they still have a margin of 45px at both the top and the bottom as shown in my screenshot…

1 Like

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please check following list for optimization best practice. This issue may due to several reason.

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

6. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

7. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
    define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

In case the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi there I just did a fresh install of Pro and nor margin and padding doesn’t work on section. I can put any values nothing happen. I’m interesting to know how did you solve it for asawebmaster

Hi There,

Please do the suggestions by Basanta above. If nothing works, please create a new thread and provide us your login credentials there,

How To Get Support

Thanks,

Hi @friech I tried what Basanta said … nothing worked

I’m providing you in a secure note my credentials

Hi there,

The styling is not in correct order because the theme folder name is different.t I went ahead and corrected it through FTP. Try it now, the padding and margin are now working.

Thanks!

Thank you it works :+1::pray:

Glad things sorted out on your end.

I’ll remove your login credentials provided above because the original poster can see that. Please change pass those credentials for site security. Next time do not post credentials in someone’s thread even if it’s in secure note.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.