Section Image background

Hey there,

I’m trying to find where to set the image background for a section in cornerstone… It was there, but now I only see the color background. :thinking:

I also have a "Background Lower Layer"and “Background Upper Layer” showing but it is not possible to do anything with that… no options

X theme 6.4.0
Cornerstone 3.4

Thanks

Hello Andre,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Background Lower Layer is related with the back. On the other hand Background Upper Layer is on the front. To learn more about setting background image, please take a look at following tutorial.

In case background image is not showing up, please try out following solution:

1. Please right click and click on Inspect Element and see if any error message is showing up. If yes, please share the error message with us to take a closer look. To learn more, please take a look at following page. https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/console/track-exceptions
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi there,

Thanks for the answer but what is not showing are those options to set the background image. So I can not set an background image. I did set before… but i had a problem and did not save the layout. So when I came back to set the background image the options were not there.

I don’t see those options that you can see in the video, and that is what I’m wondering to see.

Thanks

@Prasant

This is how it looks.

Hello Andre,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I checked the website and I see that you are running X Theme 6.4.0 and Cornerstone 3.4.0 and can see the problem of background image. Please update X Theme to 6.4.1 and Cornerstone to 3.4.1 and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello Erik,

Please try out the solution mentioned in above reply and see how it goes. In case issue is still there, please create a new ticket and share the details in the same for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hello,

I just updated to X Theme to 6.4.1 and Cornerstone to 3.4.1 and the issue still there.

I still can’t see the option to load an image for section background.

Thanks

Hi Andre and Erik,

Sorry but we can not replicate this issue on our end, I’ve tested this both on X and PRO with WP 5.0.1 (latest versions). But no luck, I even tested it on Global Block with Horizontal panel orientation like Erik’s screenshot but no dice.

Please try clearing all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If clearing caches did not work, please provide us a walk through (perhaps a screencast) on how we can replicate the issue, and provide us the site URL and login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

I was having a similar issue. I had to go to X Theme Options, then go to settings (the little cog wheel just above Save in the left bar) and select “Advanced Mode”. Then I was able to add the background image and color over it.

2 Likes

Hello @matthewsparks75,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

@matthewsparks75
Thank you!

Glad it worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.