Section Background images not showing

Hi. I’m trying to create a new page on my site since the update. On each page I use a custom headline with a background image in the section so it is full width within the container.
Since the update, I cannot get the background image to appear. I am using the lower background image but to no avail. The background image works fine in the column settings but not in the section, however, I cannot get the column full width within the container. Details can be seen here: https://www.g-host.co.uk/portfolio/
Just to confirm, I have updated to the latest theme and cornerstone versions this morning and both site and browser caches were cleared before commencing work.
Any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

I’m having a similar issue, so following this thread now.

I’m having the same issue as well. Please help. This is urgent!

1 Like

May I be even more precise :

• Background images on sections don’t show (in editor or live)
  • Background images on rows show but parallax won’t work (in editor or live)
  • Background images on columns seem to work fine (but I haven’t tested every combination of color and videos and…)

Really eager to see a fix for this, this is the single most used features of Pro for me! Thanks.

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem! Help urgently needed!

1 Like

Having the same issue as well. Following.

Has anyone heard back? I’m having the same issue and need this done by EOD today! Friday, October 6th for an event this weekend where we are sending everyone to a unique url.

I somehow managed to add a “Classic Section” which allows you to do the background image just like always. I can’t figure out for the life of me how I got the section to be considered “classic” but once I do, I’ll post here. Just thought it would be handy for anyone still trying to troubleshoot…

1 Like

Hello There,

Thanks for updating this thread! Please be advised that sections added or created with Cornerstone 2.0.x will be considered as Classic Sections. The sections created with the latest Cornerstone 2.1.x is part of the V2 elements. By the way, we have release Cornerstone 2.1.3 which has fixed most of the bugs like dragging duplicated elements and more. For more details, please check this out:

Please let us know how it goes.

In pro the background images dont still seem to be working?

Hello,

Please make sure you are updated to the latest version.

I just tested on my end and it does work.

If you are still facing this issue, please open a new thread, explain your situation and provide your login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Is there any kind of support for this theme? I can’t find any help anywhere.

Hi there @RestaurantPros,

Thanks for writing in! You are in the support forum now :slight_smile:

You can find out about getting support here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

And you can start a new topic by clicking the new/+ topic button in the support forum here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/support

Thanks!