Secondary menu

I wish to add a secondary menu for my website . I have read all the themes and I have found this two topics that are covering this option . Could be possible to confirm me if they are still working ? I wish to use just a shortcode uber menu ? Where I must paste the shortcode ? I wish to add the new menu bar on the top of the website . Which modification I must do in order to put it there ? Thanks

Hello @Borislav.VD,

Thanks for writing in! Shortcodes are not supported in the topbar content space as it is intended for simple text content (it is actually wrapped in a <p> tag so it cannot take anything other than text). You can create a simple manually written text menu if you wish, but if you are set on using UberMenu you would need to overwrite the topbar template file via a child theme. You can learn about overwriting template files in a child theme here:

I wish to add a secondary menu not a top bar . COuld be possible to confirm me if the advice of your colleague step by step is still working ? thanks ( it appears in the initial post )

@Borislav.VD, I would imagine that it should still be working just fine. Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.