Scrolling Menu and Submenu conflict

I have a website (Operavolunteers.org) and my problem is this.

Their menu is a bit longer than most, so depending on screen size it gets completely cut off, so I added some overflow options that I’ve found in other topics. Once I enable the overflow so the menu can scroll, then the submenu items disappear entirely so the hover doesn’t work with the scroll. If i remove the scroll then the full menu shows.

I’ve tried disabling all plugins, this issue still exists, and I’ve removed all other custom CSS code, it’s a direct conflict with the scrolling menu, and the sub-menu items.

I need to have a solution where it can scroll in the background so you can see the bottom of the menu on smaller screen resolutions but when you hover over the items, you can still get the submenu.

Hi @Kravetstech,

Please navigate to Theme Options > Header and turn On the Navbar Scrolling option.

As you can see, that option does not support submenu, so you might need to re-structure your menu items. If you don’t see that option on your end, please update your X and Cornerstone to the latest version.

Thanks,

Thank you for the reply, I’ve found this option @friech, I’m curious if there is a way to have a scrolling Navbar AND have submenu support on hover?

Or am I unfortunately left with a “pick one, not both.” option?

Hi,

You only need to pick one. Once it’s on, due to css limitation, submenu will no longer work.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.