Scrolling issue

Hi,

I’m having an issue when I scroll ( using a touchpad or touchscreen) I need to swipe twice in order to get the page to move. Is there a fix to making this scroll more fluidly?

Hi @Agency,

Thank you for writing in, there are multiple sites associated on your account, please provide us the site URL so we can take a closer look.

In the meantime, please do the following:

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. Please deactivate this caching features while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers!

Hi @friech,

I’ve done the typical troubleshooting steps as requested, but still having this issue. The site(s) this is happening on are:

schonbergcare.com

Hi @Agency,

All of that site you listed has an extra scrollbar issue.

The extra scrollbar is usually caused by content overflowing from its container. This usually happens in with the Footer Builder since the bar’s height is fixed. Please try setting all your bars’ height to auto.

Try it on the bottom bar first.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.