Scroll Disappears using Convert Plus Modal Plugin

When we click save after editing, the scroll bar disappears completely.

If we refresh the screen it appears again, click Save, and gone again.

We have not change any plugins to the site at all.

However, in checking Developer Tools, 3 errors occur with the Convert Plus Modal Popup.

We paused the running of the modal popup and everything appears to be working correctly.

Any thoughts on how we fix this issue.

Thanks,

Hello Grant,

Thanks for writing in!

I have checked your site and it seems that you have inserted invalid html which messed up the layout. You have inserted this:

<p style="text-align: center; font-size: .55em;"><span style="color: #FF3874;"><strong><br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>

The correct one should be:

<p style="text-align: center; font-size: .55em;"><span style="color: #FF3874;"><strong><br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
</strong>
</span>
</p>

Please refrain from using <br> if you want to leave some spaces. I would highly recommend that you utilizing bottom padding or bottom margins found in the text element settings. Using Gap element is useful too.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, Just checked. Which page are you referring?

Thanks

Hey Grant,

I am referring to your homepage.

Please see the secure note.

Thanks for the suggestion. And I think we fixed it.

But, didn’t solve the issue we are having. The modal popup is still causing the scroll to disappear when "live’. However, when paused, the page works fine.

Hello Grant,

Did you paused the modal popup? To better assist you with the issue, please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Thanks, sent a secured note as requested.

Hi Grant,

Thank you for the login credentials, but sorry we are not entirely certain which Scroll you’re referring to, I have set the Modal Popup live hoping to see the issue first hand, open the modal then click save, did not encounter the issue. Open the page in Cornerstone then save, did not see the issue either.

Please clarify which/what scroll you’re referring to, perhaps provide us some screenshot. We’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Cheers!

Thanks for taking a look at it. Yesterday I could re-create the issue dozens of times.

But now it seems to be working fine. And, we didn’t change anything, so not sure what happened.

When we initially discovered the issue we also tested in an incognito window and the error occurred. But can’t re-create in an incognito window either.

We will test again today and see if we can re-create.

Thanks.

Hello Grant,

It’s good to know that it is not happening now. When it does resurface again, please do let us know.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.