Scroll Bottom Anchor Not Working Properly

Hello -

I am trying to set up a new home page using a Rev Slider and the scroll bottom anchor won’t work properly. When I have the slider below the masthead, it doesn’t work at all - nothing happens when you click on it.

When I try it with the slider above the masthead, it sort of works but not normally. It scrolls down too far and then readjusts and scrolls back up to where it should be. This will be confusing to users. How might I fix this? The strange thing is I have an another site set up the same way and it works fine.

The site is https://hipcookeville.com

I will include log-in info in another private message, since I have a maintenance mode plug-in active and you won’t be able to see the site when not logged in.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi @noizepro,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here (Especially Revolution Slider). Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  4. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  5. Make sure that the homepage is not using Visual Composer. I see few cases that the scroll goes down and then jumps up when the Visual Composer is used. Try to use Cornerstone for the homepage.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.