Screen size problem with several pages

Hello,
I want to keep some 3 pages for monitor and mobile in the same size.

As you see in the images they are not good at mobile devices.

Home Page, Varie and Artiquariato pages are not good on mobile device. I just want to see the 2 columns together in the page.

I checked how to disable the responsive on youtube but, I cannot see the code in the header.php

I need to solve this problem as soon as possible.

I’m at the end of the website and It is the only thing left.
Thank you

Hi There @egeislekel

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you’re using an older version of X theme, Cornerstone plugin and Visual Composer etc. You can see the latest version numbers from here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195) and update your site accordingly (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62).

Since you’re using Visual Composer to build pages, please head over to WPBakery Page Builder -> General Settings and make sure “Legacy X Integration” is enabled.

A common request we get is to not overwrite parts of the WPBakery Page Builder. We are committed to keep supporting sites from the early days of X where Visual Composer was our page builder but we’ve consolidated all that integration code under one setting. It used to be enabled by default, but you will now need to opt-in to using it.

Make sure to purge your server cache (if you’re using a caching plugin) and also clear your browser cache before testing.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

I receive this error while I’m trying to update WPBakery Page Builder.
and also when I enabled the Legacy X integration The whole website changed.
What is it for?

Thank you

Hello Ege,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I suggest you to deactivate and delete the current version of the plugin from Plugins > Installed Plugins and install the latest X compatible version of Visual Composer by heading over to X > Validation.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like

Okey, Now the update done well.
When I click disable on responsive content element the website is not same as the desktop.

Is there any solution for this?

Hey Ege,

I’m sorry but can you give us a screenshot of what you clicked? Specifically the “disable on responsive content element”. It would also be great if you could post screenshots of what’s showing in desktop and mobile. That will give us an idea of what to look for.

Thanks.

Hello,
When I don’t select disable responsive and enable the legacy the website works fine.

When I select them it changes in that way

and when ı select, this doesnt even disable the responsive effect.

I just want to keep the website same on the desktop and I want to see the website on the mobile like the desktop.
Main idea to see 2 columns together.
If it is possible I want to see 3 pages like desktop. The rest can be responsive.

Thank you

Hey Ege,

I enabled the “disable responsive” option while left the Legacy X Integration off and the Visual Composer columns do not stack on mobile.

Please note that the “disable responsive” option is a native feature of Visual Composer and it won’t work with the Legacy X Integration because our Visual Composer elements are responsive and the theme is responsive too so that option is not compatible with X. It is only for non-responsive themes.

If your site is viewed in a mobile device, the content will get cut-off because it’s not responsive.

2 columns generally should also stack in phone screens because the text will not be readable if you fit 2 columns in a small screen.

We also do not support non-responsive setups because responsive design is the standard now.

Also see how Visual Composer should be used in X in this article: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-visual-composer/76

Thanks.

Hello again. The website is not working good now on the mobile.
I just want to disable the mobile view. Is there any way to make it with a code?

I’m sorry but there is not code to turn off the responsive feature of X. It’s also not supported.

For this, you’ll need to consult with a third party developer.

Thank you for understanding.

If it is possible can you refer me someone to talk about it? I dont have to find a 3rp party developer.

Thank you

Regretfully, there is no one we could refer this to as we do not support deactivating the responsive feature of our themes. That will require hours of custom work reversing the setup of the theme.

I hope you understand our position on this.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.