Screen going blank while using PRO

Hi,
Im having a strange issue. I created blocks of content that I saved in the customizer so that my coworker can use these preformatted pieces when she creates a new blog post. But every time she creates a new post and then loads the saved template, she starts to edit the paragraph of text and when she clicks away from that area after she is done typing, the page goes blank as in the photo ive attched.

Ive tried to duplicate the issue myself and it works fine for me. I dont understand why this would be happening only on her end. Do you have any idea on what could be causing this? This is the url: http://2e6.274.myftpupload.com

Thanks for your help
Rena

Hello Rena,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I see that one the website you have Pro Theme 2.3.8. I suggest you to please update Pro theme to the most recent version 2.4.0 and see how it. Along with that, please try out following solutions as well:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

Here’s the update guide that you can follow:

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for your help. It turned out to be the browser. As soon as she switched from Safari to Chrome all was good.

Thanks again,
Rena

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.