Saving Settings from a Pro Site

I have a site that I have to completely rebuild. I know that WordPress 4.9.2 has more features for the customizer such as the ability to saye drafts. I can’t find those options.

What I need is to save my Customizer settings so that I can use them to recreate the site on a new install of WordPress. I used to do this all the time with X when I was experimenting with different designs, but I can’t find where to do it with Pro.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, you can not move the settings of the Header/Builder of the Pro at the time being, for the other sections you can still use the method below:

There is a new version under active development which will give the ability to create templates out of the content and settings and you can use that feature to move stuff site to site. That feature will be available in the next major release:

For more information about the next release and possible timeframe (Not an exact ETA) please read this article:

Thank you.

Sheri,

Just a quick note to add to what Christopher said above, as of the next official release you’ll be able to export your Theme Options settings in Pro just as you can in X now. While we don’t have a specific ETA at the moment, it will be in February.

Thanks for getting back to me. I was hoping there was some sort of “behind the scenes” way to extract the information, but I understand.

I actually am testing the Beta, and if things go well I may try it with the site in question. I’ve only been working with it on a clean install.

So far I really like it. Thanks for getting back to me.

You’re welcome, Sheri.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.