Saving issue

Hey there,
many thanks for all your work.

The site I am working at is having some saving issue. It is noch possible to do any savings. Every change gets lost. How can I solve this?

Kind regards,
Andrea

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for writing to us. Would you please kindly give us more detailed information on how it is happening? Do you use the Pro Editor and the save freezes? Or you even can not save the page itself without using Pro?

I suggest that you follow up with the steps below:

1. Test if the saving problem happens only on a specific page or all pages, does it happen when you create a new page?
  2. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.