Save part of header as template

Hi Guys,

I ma using pro theme and have 2 headers across the site. What i would like to do is copy a bar with its settings across to another header rather than doing it from scratch. Is this possible?

thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out.

You can save your current header bar as template then use that template for your next header. Or, simply duplicate the header by clicking the copy button.

Then delete the header bars that aren’t meant to be duplicated.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Rad, sorry i meant can i copy a bar with its contents rather that the entire header? I want a bar with its setup exported and put as a bar in another header.

Hi Chris,

You can use the save preset option under your Bar inspector and then you should be able to save it by giving a proper name.

Then when you’re in another header, once you add an empty bar, you should be able to apply those presets. Also you can do the same for your containers and elements as well.

For more information, please refer to our template manager tutorial here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/template-manager/20364).

Thanks!

nice one, thanks @mldarshana and @Rad. Much appreciated.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.