Same layout for mobile

hi there,

I am using your demo content to crete a site. I have a container which is full page till portrait table size, then this area disappears (and the images within the area as well).
It is like “collapsed” at the top.
I would like instead to see this area also on mobile phones. Would it be possible? Or is there another way to obtain something similar, like creating another area and keep it invisible while on big screens?

Thank you,
Max

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Not exactly sure which demo content you are using. In some of the demo content, we have disabled certain sections in mobile view for better performance.
To show that section you need to show it in a mobile device. Just click on the customize tab of the section, row or the column which is hidden in a mobile device.

And check if the mobile devices are selected to hide it.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Hi there!
Yes, I got that part, but it is the opposite I am not able to do.
I have content that is not visible for mobile screens by default and I cannot make it visible.
I am using this demo as foundation: http://demo.theme.co/renew-6/
But I cannot get the same results when the screen is small (I think I deleted something somewhere).

Cheers,
Max

Oh my god what a fool…I found the solution myself…I forgot I can still add elements to the page when I am in narrow screen mode!

Cool, Glad to know that!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.