Same height columns: image and text column

Hi!

Please see the page: http://box5747.temp.domains/~vvafi/

and there the vertical image and the right side text on the blue background. Do you have a CSS that makes the columns to be the same height always? Thank you!

Hi Anni,

Please try the suggestion here:

Hope this helps.

Hi!

It not doing anything. I added this to JS section and the equal-height to the Customize tab:

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
var max = 0;
$(".equal-height .x-column").each(function(index, el) {
if( $(this).height() > max ){
max = $(this).height();
}
});
$(".equal-height .x-column").css(‘height’, max);

Any ideas how to try again? I don’t understand anything about JS, so maybe I have copied it wrong

I checked you page and it looks like you already have fixed the issue with the custom code.

Yes, I changed the photo the the background of the column :slight_smile:

Glad you’ve sorted it out :slight_smile:

Following up on this one: I tried the CSS and JS version and none of them worked.
What am I doing wrong?

Hello @mwiedmann,

Thanks for updating this thread. At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with the url of the page in questioned. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

We will be responding your new thread shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.