Same headings look different

Hey guys,

While writing a post I use headings h1,h2,h3… etc. Problem is that when I use h1 in two cases I get different result. Why it is not the same?

I just installed TinyMCE Advanced, so I can change font on my own but I would like to edit font by heading so it look always the same.

Can you assist, please?
Thx

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

I used that CSS but it doesn`t change anything:
body h1 {
font-size:40px !important;
}

body h2 {
font-size:32px !important;
}

body h3 {
font-size:24px !important;
}

body h4 {
font-size:18px !important;
}

I want also paragrahp to be 14`

When I used this code, everything on website change size even carousel description phrases. I want it to be changed just in posts.

body h1 {
font-size:40px !important;
}

body h2 {
font-size:32px !important;
}

body h3 {
font-size:24px !important;
}

body h4 {
font-size:18px !important;
}

Hi There,

We need to use more specific custom CSS because that is too general. It will affect most of the elements in the entire site that is using the same tag. There’s a native setting on X > Launch> Options > Typography. Use that settings first before we dive in the CSS fixed. This might also help. Can you clarify which are the two cases where h1 is showing differently? We have to check the root cause of the issue, before we go on using CSS fixed. It might be structure issues.