Running slow and not allowing to place images

When going to edit a page it will take about 20 seconds of the “Pro” icon pulsating to finally having the page appear.

Once the page elements appear I select the image element and select a saved for web rgb jpg image from the media library. once selected and click “insert into post” button it will not appear in the small box or the web page.

After trying this couple times the element will disappear from view. The only way to see it again is to save the page and reopen the page. It will then appear again without the image placed.

How can I fix this? What i’m I doing wrong?

Hello Josh,

Thanks for writing in! You maybe having a php maximum time limit exhaustion. Please increase the PHP time limit by checking out this link:

​We also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

This did not work. Is there anything thing else that can help?

Hello Josh,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hello Josh,

Please double check credentials. I tried to login but it just reload the login page. Then username field content change from the email you shared to Darlene. It didn’t work and I am not able to login.

I sent the login info again in a secure note where you able to login with that link?

Just wanted to check to see if you were able to login

Hello Josh,

Thanks for updating in! We were able to log in using the credentials you gave. You may have increased the PHP memory yet the Time Limit is still 30. Please increased it. And also make sure that you have meet the requirements to run the latest WordPress. Check the requirements right here:

And you can check your site health here.

• secure note

Critical Issues must be resolved so that your site will run smoothly.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.