Row is set to two columns but seems to have three on a browser

Two of my pages have two columns in a row with multiple accordions.

For example: https://waymaker.church/visit/

In the Pro editor, I see two columns and the page looks right. In a browser, it looks like four columns in a 1/2+1/4+1/4 config.

Can you help me figure out why?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for writing in! Did you create even columns (1/2 + 1/2) or uneven columns like (2/3 + 1/3) ? I have tried to reproduce this issue on my end, but I couldn’t.

Could you please try creating another section below your existing section and drag your accordion elements there and see if that helps.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

I created a new row with exactly 1/2+1/2 and the result was the same.

Credentials uploaded in a secure note.

Thanks!

Travis

I also tried no inner container/marginless columns with padding. Same result.

Hello Travis,

You are experiencing this issue because you have inserted an invalid html code.

<center><h4>WHERE DO I GO WHEN I ARRIVE?</h4>
<center><h4>HOW LONG IS THE SERVICE?</h5>
<h5 style="text-align: center;">Our Sunday morning worship service lasts about 85 minutes. During that time, you will experience dynamic worship coupled with captivating teaching designed to move you towards a lifelong application and response. To watch a service online before visiting us, <a href="/watch" style="color: rgb(64,168,161)"><font color="40a8a1"> check out our current series</a>.</h5>

Please make sure that you properly closed the html tag and that you are closing it with the same and correct html tag.

You’re amazing! I looked at it several times and didn’t see it. Thanks for finding that.

Travis

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.