Rolling back to pro1.1.1 on a dev site

Hello,

I am building a site on a dev domain, and updated to pro1.2.0, and have decided id prefer to stick with pro1.1.1 for the time being.

I have tried both deleting and reinstalling pro1.1.1 via the wordpress dashboard, and also via my file directory on my computer.

However it continues to show up as pro1.2.0

Can you confirm if I have done this incorrectly? I have followed the steps here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

Thanks,
Sophie

I think I figured out the problem - the stable release file titled pro 1.1.1. on my apex dashboard, might not be pro1.1.1, i think it might be pro1.2.0…

I found an old folder with pro1.1.1 and installed that.

However now cornerstone is not working correctly saying that all my elements are missing…

Thanks for letting us know. Do you have any feedback for us on the update? I’m curious to know why you’re reverting back. Let us know if there’s anything we can help you with.

Hi Alex,

I just updated my message above, as all the cornerstone elements are missing after reverting back.

Just letting you know that when I had more time, i updated again to 1.2.0 and are continuing on with it. Some things dont show up in the preview properly in the content editor, however it is easy enough for now to check by refreshing my pages outside.

Ok, thanks for the additional info. Keep an eye out for 1.2.1 which is due later today. I just fixed a bug where elements were not appearing correctly in the preview. Specifically, they had a larger font size. We’re seeing a few more issues that weren’t caught during beta testing and working to round those out.