Revolution-Sliders is not displayed since the update

Since I made the update at the end of November, all Revolution Sliders are no longer displayed. I rebuilt everything, uninstalled the plugin, the WP-Version but nothing good.

I really need the Slider Above Masthead and the Slider in Footer Section 2 and I want to understand what the problem is.

Many thanks for the help!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

There was invalid token originating from slider’s javascript and could be related to HTML that you added. Would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? I like to check what’s added in your slider.

Thanks!

Please see https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Hi Rad, thank you for your help!
Can you see my secure note?

Hey @MJart,

I see you have header customizations. Would you mind removing all your customizations so we could see if this is a problem with X?

Thanks.

yes please. thank you!

Hey @MJart,

I see you have not yet removed the customizations.

It is important that you do this step for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks.

Sorry, i dont know how to remove. But i dont want delete the whole work on the site. If you need to delete the customizations is ok, if you can undo this later? Many thanks!

Hi there,

Then you either need to have a complete backup of your website in case something breaks or even better to move your website to a staging server for testing.

Thank you.

Hi christopher

i allready have backups and i spent hours restoring the header. Evrytime the Widgets get lost and the header / revolution slider dont work with the X-Theme-Update. Please help. Thank you.

Hi there,

I deactivated the Humming Bird plugin since I can’t see the tests I’m doing. You may activate it back once we’re done testing.

I checked the code and the slider is there, but it’s not displaying due to javascript error.

But, when I created a new page, it all works there. Perhaps, there is something on your page content that’s affecting your slider. Please try removing your content one at a time while testing the slider. And make sure to backup your home page content first.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

Ok, thank you very much! I will do this.

You’re welcome and thank you for your cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.