Revolution slider

Hey Apex,

I installed and activated the Revolution Slider plugin, as soon as I did that my website says “record not found”

I’ve been reading up on the plugin and because it came included with X theme, I am not suppose to need an activation/purchase code.

Has anyone had this issue or know how to solve it?

Thanks!

Hi @qelsey,

Thanks for writing in.

Record not found means that you did not create a slider yet to where you assign it. You need to create first slider in order the slider will be shown.

In regards to the activation,

Please do check this article:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-revolution-slider/71

There is no need to register your license for Revolution Slider if you happen to have one. In fact, doing so is discouraged in order to prevent any potential conflicts when updating, as previously mentioned. If you happen see a notification in your WordPress admin panel asking you to register Revolution Slider upon activation, simply dismiss this notice.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi Nico,

Thanks for replying !

When I click ‘import slider’ to import a slider I purchased from Envato. It says 100% uploaded then goes to a blank white screen with a 0.

Any idea why?

Thanks!

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • Provide the slider zip file.

All the best!

Any luck Joao?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Please provide the credentials first using a secure note. We’re not able to check yet.

Hi Lely,

Credentials were sent by secure note on July 18th.

Hey @qelsey,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
I am unable to find any secure note with this thread, Can you please check it once again?

Regards

Hey Rahul,

Can you see the secure note now?

It’s below Joao’s reply.

Thanks!

Hi again,

Thank you for the update. I tried to login with the provided credentials but the email is invalid, I’m not able to login with your credentials. However I did check your site and the slider is loading just fine (see screenshot)

Have you been able to sort it out? It’s working fine on my end, If it’s still not working on your end then try clearing your browser’s cache and reload the site.

Cheers!

Thanks Nabeel,

It is working now on the desktop version, but not on mobile.

Is there a way to get it working on mobile?

Right now, it just shows a blank space, no video.

If it’s not able to show the video on mobile, can I hide the slider on mobile?

Thanks!

Hi There,

You can add a video poster on Revolution Slider.

If you want to hide the video for mobile, please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media(max-width: 769px) {
.x-slider-container {
 display: none;
}}

Hope it helps!

Thanks Joao,

That’s great, I will use that.

Do you know why the slider video is not working on mobile?
Also, it seems the “Start Now” button changes position on mobile vs. desktop.

All the best,
Qelsey

Hey There,

Background videos will not play on mobile/touch devices. Please add poster/cover image instead. You can check this for reference and alternate solutions https://www.themepunch.com/faq/video-not-showing-up-on-mobile/

Hope this helps!