Revolution Slider with alias auto-home not found in Auto theme not working

Hi,
Auto-home alias in revolution slider not works and just shows an error. revslider is activated and updated but unfortunately it doesn’t work.

What can I do?

Hi there,

Please update Revolution slider to version 5.4.7.1 and see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, please make sure that the slider auto-home is present in the list of sliders.

Hope this helps.

Revslider is 5.4.7.1 but unfortunately I don’t see auto-home in list of sliders. I tried several times to import Auto theme and again nothing appears in list of sliders.

Hey @mohsen662,

Please check if you meet Slider Revolution’s requirements. See https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/requirements-and-recommendations/

If there’s no problem with the requirements, please give us WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note so we could check why it isn’t installing.

Thanks.

Hi,

Please check that
Thanks

Hey @mohsen662,

There might have been a glitch when you imported the demo. Anyway, I have imported the Auto Home slider to your site.

If you’re going to import another demo with slider, please try increasing these variables. Your host will be able to help you with that.

Thanks.

Thank you very much Christian. Thank you :blush:

Glad to hear we managed to help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.