Revolution slider, the stop position covers the characters

am Japanese.
I am not good at English.

In the case of a smartphone, when scrolling down from the Revolution slider, the stop position covers the characters.

Hey @NAO4,

I visited the URL you posted in the secure note and it says access is denied. How do we login and would you mind giving us a screenshot of the issue? If we can’t find it on the home page, please also give us the URL of the specific page having the issue.

Thanks.

The security lock has been released.
Please re-access.

Thank you for lifting the restriction and providing a screenshot of the issue. The given credentials doesn’t work though. Please give us the correct admin username and password.

Thanks.

sorry
please check.

Hey @NAO4,

Sorry for the confusion. Basing on the screenshot alone, you’re using a Classic/Original Header yet the Navbar is sticky. The Original Header does not support sticky mobile menu so you’ve achieved it using a custom code.

Please use Pro Headers instead as it supports a sticky mobile header including offsetting the header height so this means that you will not experience this issue with the header covering the text when you click on a one page navigation menu.

Checking your site, I see that you already have set up a Pro header. You just have to assign it to a page or make it global.

You then just need to make your bar sticky.

Then, hide the Navigation Inline element on mobile screens using the Hide During Breakpoints option and then show a Navigation Collapsed element in its place.

If you’re new to using the Header and Footer Builders, I recommend that you watch the intro tutorial first. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-header-and-footer-builder-introduction/103

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

When you scroll down from Slider Revolution, it still wears.

How do I create a menu link that returns scrolling to TOP in the navigation menu?

Hello @NAO4,

I have edited your slider and remove your Slide to the bottom of the slider event of the button. I have replaced it with a simple link with the url #content. I also edit your page and I added a unique ID content for your section so that when you click the button, it will scroll to the correct section.

Simple Link:

Section ID:

Please check your site now.

So that’s it!!
Thank you!!!

You’re most welcome,

Happy holidays,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.