[Revolution Slider] Some Sliders are stuck in loading state

Hey there awesome people!

I have a problem with RevSlider. Some sliders on the page Home work fine when I view the Home site in Dashboard or Cornerstone, but on the live site, these seem to be stuck in the loading animation. JavaScript Console reports a 503 Error when I view the live site, but does not seem to get this error when viewed from dashboard.
Hopefully you can help me.

Greets

Raph

Hey Raph,

It seems that you are using an older version of X and Cornerstone which has some bugs that were addressed in the most recent release.

Would you mind backing up your site then update X and Cornerstone to the latest version first? Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

Hope this helps.

Have done it, did not help, as expected.

Hello @string111,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

On my end Slider seems to be working fine and I don’t see 503 error message on the dev tools. I suggest you to clear browser cache and try loading the website again. Having said that, I see website has an update available for Cornerstone. I suggest you to update Cornerstone to the latest version to avoid any compatibility issues.

Thanks.

In the meanwhile, I found a conflict plugin, with some weird javascript. Thanks!

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.