Revolution slider not found in cornerstone

Hi everybody,

I’m just looking to do a slider and i read about revolution slider plugin for X theme.
The question is simple: why I can’t find it? I tried to edit a page with cornerstone (as said into a guide you post into this forum) and search for revolution slider… nothing appears. I just have classic slider.
I tried to search into plugins menu, to add it manually, but I can’t find nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for any answer :slight_smile: and sorry for my newbie questions!

I’m also curious as I just paid the 25$ additional for rev slider from their developers.

Hello @lesliehalbich,

Thanks for asking.

You need to install Revolution Slider from X > Validation > Extensions. Here is a getting started guide that you can take a look.

@lesliehalbich sorry to hear that. Actually there’s no need to purchase Revolution Slider, it comes free with Pro Theme. You can install Revolution Slider from Pro > Validation > Extensions.

Thanks.

I have Pro, not X but this isn’t my topic so thank you anyways for helping.

You are most welcome. In case if you have any further questions, please create a new tickets. :slight_smile:

Ok found it. Thanks for help! Hope to understand how it works :smiley:

Hi @Ryderrr,

Happy to hear that. Let us know how it goes.

Feel free also to asks us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.