Revolution Slider missing

I didn’t get it as a plugin, nor can I see it under Elements or anywhere in the cornerstone page builder. How can I get the slider?

Hi There,

To get the revolution slider you have to install in from Dashboard -> X/Pro -> validation
In the extensions section, you will find the revolution slider plugin and you can install and active there.

For more help Please check this.

Thanks

I activated the plugin. But it took way too long and this error was shown in the dashboard.
The plugin generated 308 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

Hi There @Avantscape

It seems you’re experiencing a server related issue. Could you please install this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and access it through Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo and check the PHP version that you’re using and also check the PHP memory limit value.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.